PDA

View Full Version : FU*&ING PEOPLE FU*#ING SUCK!

Crash
05-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Some ****head hit my mother****ing car when backing the **** up on the goddamn parking lot, the dumb ****er didn't look at the front of their car when backing up and when the bitch turned, hit my car. then the stupid ****ing **** of a human being took off without leaving a note or saying a damn word. I ****ING HATE PEOPLE. I am on a manhunt to beat the living ****ing **** out of this person when I find them.

http://img172.echo.cx/img172/1130/15xi1.jpg

and I think i have a suspect... next parking lot over, still plastic shavings on the other car, so either:

1. just happened
2. they never ever wash their car

http://img141.echo.cx/img141/9323/29ra.jpg

Yan
05-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Ouch :(

My dad once got a fresh paint job for his car. 24 hours later, some stupid turd thought it was a good idea to key it from one end down to the other on the driver's side. All this happened with my dad's car parked outside our house, so it couldn't have been an accident.

DeathsHand
05-09-2005, 02:24 AM
Some uninsured like 15-16 year old girl with a learner's permit (but without an adult with her in the car) rammed into my friend's dad's parked car...

They came out as she was about to leave after leaving a 'note', which was actually just a take-out menu from some random place...

Fun times.

Su-Yin
05-09-2005, 05:51 AM
i hate people who run like god damn wusses... cant even be responsible for thier own actions....karma will get them one day ...

Null
05-09-2005, 10:45 AM
went to the movies the other night, and when i parked, couple spots over there was this nice looking newer grand prix parked, and some beat up old camero parked across from it, the camero was actually pressing up against the front of the grand prix. i mean who the hell hits the car in the spot and leaves it touching? doesnt even back up away from it??

Ace195
05-09-2005, 02:36 PM
lol maybe the grand prix hit it... hahaha, :errr: umm anyways, you guys should invest in lifted trucks, I've never had the problem with anyone hitting my vehicle except for my friend doug, but he confessed so all was well.. :)

MuGen
05-09-2005, 02:39 PM
I was stopped at a stop sign and this idiot stopped behind me, all was well.... then for some ass of a reason he decided to start going and leave a dent on my bumper.

His insurance company got it done, but for some odd reason he decided to continue on his way with me in it....

Some people CANNOT drive these days.....

Null
05-09-2005, 02:44 PM
lol maybe the grand prix hit it... hahaha, :errr: umm anyways, you guys should invest in lifted trucks, I've never had the problem with anyone hitting my vehicle except for my friend doug, but he confessed so all was well.. :)

maybe he did. doubful but maybe, lol. point tho is. How can you bump into a car, get out, and be like, hey, im touching that car. oh well. lets leave it *walks away*

i mean he must of REALLY wanted that parking spot. most people, (the ones that wouldnt say anyting, not the good ones who would leave a message) would pull otu of the spot. drive somewhere else and park. or at the VERY least, back up a few inches!

Happydude
05-09-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah...people suck...i don't drive yet so i wouldn't know to waht extent :unsure:

Swan
05-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Same thing happened to my dad. Some jerk totalled his van when it was parked on the side of the road. Then a couple months after he had gotten a new vehicle, someone hit him at a stop sign.

Typhoid
05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
I think thats the car that hit you, because you have a green scrape on your car.

Thats all I really have to say.