PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here watch "Lost"?

Neo
05-04-2005, 05:55 PM
There's a new episode tonight.

GameMaster
05-04-2005, 06:03 PM
I do and so does my math teacher. For those who need some convincing...

Lost is an American drama/adventure television series set in the aftermath of a plane crash on a mysterious tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific. The series uniquely tracks two major, interconnected themes: first, the struggles of the 48 survivors of the crash as they cope with living together on the strange island and second, the lives of the 14 main characters before the crash, retold through flashbacks.

Most popular theory: Locke is working for the genetic engineers and social scientists using the island as an experiment.

A season 2 was ordered on April 5th!

Swan
05-04-2005, 06:14 PM
I've missed a few episodes and that makes me sad. I like it though.

For some reason I believe they are put their for the entertainment of a higher life form.

Vampyr
05-04-2005, 06:44 PM
I've seen every episode so far, and I can easily say that it's the best show on Television at the moment. Second best would be "House".

The last ep of Lost sucked though. It was like a new rerun. o_O It was an interesting concept, but even the narration wasn't that good.

I'm very excited about tonight.

Swan
05-04-2005, 08:50 PM
I've seen every episode so far, and I can easily say that it's the best show on Television at the moment. Second best would be "House".

The last ep of Lost sucked though. It was like a new rerun. o_O It was an interesting concept, but even the narration wasn't that good.

I'm very excited about tonight.
The last episode helped out us people who haven't seen everyone.

And House is good, I can't watch it anymore though.

Vampyr
05-04-2005, 09:09 PM
I just got done watching the new episode.

It was great. :D

Null
05-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Best show on TV hands down, i keep myself away from watching any reruns cuz im going to buy the DVD when it comes out and want to watch it all straight thro.

many many theories and ideas to work with in this show, almost like a mystery show cuz you want to solve everything and the show provides clues and hints hiddon that if you pick up on you can put pieces together apparently.

KillerGremlin
05-05-2005, 12:10 AM
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2788