PDA

View Full Version : Thursday

Vampyr
04-29-2005, 05:13 PM
This Happened Yesterday:

Good day today. It's all boring until I get to fourth block, though. That's when things get fun. But today was actually good all around.

In history we just worked on posters, which I was perfectly fine with. I hate it when she tries to teach. I like going to the cafeteria and working on posters with Alli. We just flirt the entire block, and it's great. I love her more platonically than any girl I've ever known.

And my poster is bad ass. IT has a wicked black and orange spiky border.

In english we took another sample AP test. And I kicked it's ass. I am very prepared for this test, thanks to Mr. Daniels. I got a 16.25 on it, and after he averaged up all of our scores from all the things we've done, mine came out to be a 5. A perfect score.

Humanities...we watched Dirty Dancing. It's an ok movie. Just ok.

Calculus...took more practice AP test. I might get a 3 on it. Maybe. I'm striving for a four, though. That would kick butt.

Then fourth block. McKenzie left, so no work! Just chilled out all block and chatted with Corey and Josh, then the last thirty minutes I went and sat in the floor with Brittany and Tracy. That was the best part of the day. I took some pictures with them, and that was really fun. I even kissed Tracy. lol.

Then after that I waited for my mom to show up to pick me up, and chatted with Lacy for a few minutes.

Then I was off to get my tux! I originally planned to get all white with a black tie, but I changed my mind and got all black with a white tie. I made the decision on these premises:

1. Black is slimming
2. It's easy to get white dirty.

Also, I went from having 0 dates to prom, to possibly having 2. If brandon doesn't get his tux this weekend, Tracy and I are going. If I am still dateless, then after we get to prom, Amberlee will become my date to prom. Which would be great, because I get the benefit of not having to drive her or take pictures with her or pay for her, but I get all the fun. Cheers Blake!

I met Tracy at the flower shop and Amberlee at Giovanni's, and that's how all these plans went down. Damn. Women want me wherever I go.

-Zach