PDA

View Full Version : save toby

Su-Yin
04-26-2005, 06:02 PM
people are so gullible
Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don.t help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack from an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that.s for sure.

Unfortunately, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipes under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section.

I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise. You can help this poor, helpless bunny’s cause by making donations through my verified PayPal account by clicking on any of the Donate buttons on this site, or by purchasing merchandise at the Savetoby.com online store.

Here is the current status of donations for Toby, as of April 24th, 2005. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

http://www.savetoby.com/

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Opinion/Furry-little-dilemma/2005/04/26/1114462039155.html

The greatest thing savetoby.com reveals is that we're not so much at risk of losing one rabbit but the ability to laugh out loud at our hypocritical selves and our own befuddled values and sensibilities.

GameMaster
04-26-2005, 06:45 PM
OMG, that is terrible and infuriating! :(

Everyone please donate so we can save the little cutie.

Swan
04-26-2005, 06:53 PM
The site had been bombarded by hate mail and its payment system blocked by protesters. That hasn't stopped more than a staggering $US28,000 flooding in.
This is quite humourous. Stupid humanity.

You can go to restraunts and order rabbits, can't you?

http://www.savetoby.com/i/toby1.jpg

Su-Yin
04-26-2005, 07:27 PM
the rabbit is adorable...this guy is holding all sensitive and weak hearts at ransom...he even pu up recipes and told how this rabbit would b torn apart..if he had any sense of compasion he wouldnt kill the rabbit...but its obvious he is evil...greedy for money....and dumb ppl are falling for it

Jonbo298
04-26-2005, 07:47 PM
OMG, that is terrible and infuriating! :(

Everyone please donate so we can save the little cutie.

This is complete bullsh*t. Its been proven a scam but these guys pride on touching themselves over this.

Dyne
04-26-2005, 08:47 PM
They serve rabbit, deer, and buffalo down at the Brazilian restaurant in Vancouver.

I'm going to try the rabbit next time.

GameMaster
04-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Before discovering it was a scam, I put in $50. Now when I try Edit > Undo, my $50 doesn't come back. Please help! :(

Yan
04-26-2005, 09:29 PM
They serve rabbit, deer, and buffalo down at the Brazilian restaurant in Vancouver.

I'm going to try the rabbit next time.

...and bear, fox, snake etc etc at a restaurant in my hometown in Malaysia.

I have had 'crocodile' before... That's what they say but I reckon it taste like chicken.

Happydude
04-26-2005, 10:45 PM
awwwww he's so cute!!! i wonder if he would be nice and tender...:p

jk...

i don't think he's going to kill the rabbit...after taking care of it for so long, it's not going to happen. this guy just wants money, and he will probably edit the balance on the website to go over 50K by june 30th just so he doesn't have to kill the rabbit.

Teuthida
04-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Heard about this on the news a few weeks ago. My mom suggested I do something similar with my dog to pay for college. Don't you just hate it when your parents tell you to pretend to kill your pets?

Typhoid
04-26-2005, 10:59 PM
Heard about this on the news a few weeks ago. My mom suggested I do something similar with my dog to pay for college. Don't you just hate it when your parents tell you to pretend to kill your pets?

Pretend?

****. :(

Teuthida
04-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Pretend to kill my dog yes...but when I was young and had a turtle you wouldn't believe the number of death threats it received. "You didn't clean your room? Well then I'm throwing your turtle out the window." "Did pretty poorly on this test. I guess we're having turtle soup for dinner." I lived in constant fear for my turtle's safety.

Typhoid
04-26-2005, 11:22 PM
So how was the soup?

Teuthida
04-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Not bad. A little salty though.

Bube
04-27-2005, 12:29 PM
I bet the guy doesn't even have a rabbit.

If he does, and if I was absolutely sure he would eat it if he doesn't collect the 50k, I wouldn't donate 2 cents to him. How do you know he won't eat it even if he gets what he wants?

Neo
04-27-2005, 01:21 PM
F#CK Toby. F#ck 'em.

Canyarion
04-27-2005, 01:34 PM
:rolleyes:

Crash
04-27-2005, 02:36 PM
You're gunna make him sick, bihayvin' like that....

there's only one way to eat a brace of coneys!

http://www.deliaonline.com/picturelibrary/jpeg150/ra/rabbit-pie01.jpg