PDA

View Full Version : Spring + Eł = sweet feeling

Canyarion
04-22-2005, 05:12 AM
Have you noticed? Every year with Eł, there's this awesome weather (sorry Ausies) that makes you feel..... warm.
Then first the anticipation.... and finally the grand finale that is Eł. New games. :D Zelda stuff. :D Console news. :cool:

I just realised that yesterday, as I was watching the new Zelda pics.

Agree? Or think I'm an idiot?

Blackmane
04-22-2005, 11:24 AM
No, your right. I think the weather comes out to complement E3. It just makes you feel happy and warm to be in spring and being just about to watch a great show.

Null
04-22-2005, 11:45 AM
i was happy and warm, temp in the 80's, but the closer it gets to E3 now, the colder its getting. Might be some snow this weekend now.

MuGen
04-22-2005, 11:59 AM
New games. :D Zelda stuff. :D Console news.

For Nintendo maybe...

E3 for Sony and MS...

New games, Next-Gen Console unveiling, Next-Gen working title revealing, and some new games for Xbox and PS2 and PSP.

such a sad sad competition this year now...

Bube
04-22-2005, 12:15 PM
I agree with you Cany, that's normally true, but it's different this year. Look at the attachment. Those are half the size of the ones that came later. This is the end of april people, in the northern hemisphere.

Canyarion
04-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Hail? Awesome. :D

Here it's great weather.... soon it will be there as well. :)

Teuthida
04-22-2005, 03:03 PM
For Nintendo maybe...

E3 for Sony and MS...

New games, Next-Gen Console unveiling, Next-Gen working title revealing, and some new games for Xbox and PS2 and PSP.

such a sad sad competition this year now...

Argh. Your anti-Nintendo comments in every single thread no matter the topic are beginning to annoy me. See, it's like talking about one's own family. You could bash them all you want but if someone else did you would be pissed as hell.

GameMaster
04-22-2005, 03:08 PM
An excellent observation, Canyarion. Right now as I type, the sun beams brightly down upon my land. I'm sitting near a sliding glass door looking out at the grass, flowers, birds, trees, and bugs. And the anticipation of what great things will be unveiled at E3 makes it all the more beautiful. I'm going to walk my dog in an hour or so.

+rep for your wonderfully optimistic attitude and joyful observations :)

MuGen
04-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Argh. Your anti-Nintendo comments in every single thread no matter the topic are beginning to annoy me. See, it's like talking about one's own family. You could bash them all you want but if someone else did you would be pissed as hell.

WTF? Where in that thread was there any hint of anti-nintendo?

Canyarion posted the anticipation of E3 as new games and more console news. MORE CONSOLE NEWS being the keyword.

More console news

For Nintendo maybe...

I stated that Others would be showing their consoles at E3 rather then more console news. And it's a fact... This isn't a Nintendo thread so my comment wasn't misdirected. There's no Anti-Nintendo there...

And you couldn't be more wrong about my views on Nintendo. My respect for Nintendo spans from NES to N64. Nintendo has sunk down since then, and it's my own respective opinion... But don't you dare think I'm ANTI-Nintendo...

Teuthida
04-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Hmm, needed a lot of explaining there...something to hide? I get a feeling of remorse spoken through the dead soul of an alchoholic trapeze artist with a safety net of string cheese.

Was referring to stuff like this in the Zelda topic which just came out of nowhere:

"if anyone thinks this will definitely take a stronghold against the unveiling of X360 and PS3 then your nuts.."

...which 3 pages later you say was a joke...

I guess it's not really so much Nintendo bashing as it is over excitement for 360 and PS3. Maybe once Nintendo finally shows something I too shall reach you level of pure bliss surrounding the shards of green and the three of post script...dammit beginning to forget what the PS stands for...by PS24 few will recall what the PS means like if now you asked a random person what HTTP stands for, or DPGHTSKA for example.

Canyarion
04-22-2005, 03:34 PM
MORE CONSOLE NEWS being the keyword.Want a keysentence?
such a sad sad competition this year now... Now don't tell me that wasn't directed at Nintendo (and therefore a bit at us, its loyal followers)...

Blackmane
04-22-2005, 03:38 PM
/me grabs popcorn, cracks open a cold drink, sits back and begins to watch the insanity.

MuGen
04-22-2005, 03:39 PM
such a sad sad competition this year...

Okay... look into that for a minute..... ITS A COMPLIMENT.....

Now that Nintendo won't be showing the Revolution, I'm saying that E3's competitive edge will be diminished.

I've always seen Nintendo and Sony as competitors first and MS third cuz MS is just NA.

Do you get it now?

GameMaster
04-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Guys, can we agree to use the Ocarina of Time to return to the point of this thread when we were joyfully remarking about the weather and E3 excitement?

Otherwise, I'm destined to close it. :(

Canyarion
04-22-2005, 03:45 PM
I'll be joyfully. :) Kyuzo and I are duking it out in PMs. :cool:

Teuthida
04-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Guys, can we agree to use the Ocarina of Time to return to the point of this thread when we were joyfully remarking about the weather and E3 excitement?

Otherwise, I'm destined to close it. :(

Spring and warm weather in general suck. When they weatherman says it's going to a nice day he means it will be horribly sunny and fry on egg on a hairy man's back kind of hot. I do not find that in anyway "nice." Saying the weather will be nice is no way to conduct a news program. One's own opinion of the weather should be stated as such and calling a "nice day" as a fact is very misleading.

MuGen
04-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Spring is good for most cases, and I do appreciate it's arrival after a grueling frijole winter...

but.. ALLERGIES SUCK

The Germanator
04-22-2005, 04:16 PM
It's good that I'm in Vermont for the Spring. I've never been here and thought, "hmm, it's too hot." Too cold? Hell yes, all the dang time, it's still in the 30s at night here, but it's been awesome during the days (65, sunny and breezy) almost perfect...Spring is overall great here.

Dark Samurai
04-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Its about to rain here in Jersey... It was a beautiful morning and early afternoon, but around 4 the cloud came and now its just gray, later on it rains...

Dyne
04-22-2005, 05:28 PM
It's a shame. For this year's E3, I won't be stuck in school hovered around a computer. This year, I'm not in high school anymore. This year, I can go out with my laptop and enjoy E3 from afar. :)

Blackmane
04-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll be joyfully. :) Kyuzo and I are duking it out in PMs. :cool:

Aw, but we can't watch if you argue in PMs...

Canyarion
04-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Hm the discussion seemed to have died anyway. So you didn't miss much. :rolleyes:

Jason1
04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
I remember it hailing once a few years ago on a warm summer day in June. I was swiming in my Aunt's swimming pool, It had to have been a least 80 degrees earlier that day before the weather got bad.

Just goes to show you................weather is crazy sometimes.