PDA

View Full Version : Car hits 'Woo woo,' leaves him with boo-boo

Bond
04-19-2005, 05:03 PM
If being a die-hard Cubs fan wasn't painful enough, Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers got blindsided by a car outside his beloved Wrigley Field Monday.

The unofficial -- if not at times unwanted -- Cubs mascot complained of a headache and a sore elbow after a car driven by a Hillside man backed into him.

Dressed in his trademark Cubs uniform, Wickers was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical center where doctors X-rayed his neck before releasing him. "Woo Woo" had little more than a boo-boo on his head.

"It happened so fast. He hit me, I fell back, hit my head and maybe I was out for a minute," Wickers said after leaving the hospital. "I sure got a headache."

KillerGremlin
04-19-2005, 06:18 PM
If being a die-hard Cubs fan wasn't painful enough, Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers got blindsided by a car outside his beloved Wrigley Field Monday.

The unofficial -- if not at times unwanted -- Cubs mascot complained of a headache and a sore elbow after a car driven by a Hillside man backed into him.

Dressed in his trademark Cubs uniform, Wickers was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical center where doctors X-rayed his neck before releasing him. "Woo Woo" had little more than a boo-boo on his head.

"It happened so fast. He hit me, I fell back, hit my head and maybe I was out for a minute," Wickers said after leaving the hospital. "I sure got a headache."

Awww.....poor baby. Now I have an analogy to use when the Sox destroy the cubs....