PDA

View Full Version : Loch Ness tooth embedded in deer

Neo
04-19-2005, 11:57 AM
http://www.lochnesstooth.com/

http://www.lochnesstooth.com/7.jpg

GameMaster
04-19-2005, 12:15 PM
Failure to return this guy's tooth and video tape would be enough for me to justify killing the water bailiff. Everyone share this link and expose the filthy secrets of the Scottish Highlands. We'll find the creature and toss it in the zoo.

Canyarion
04-19-2005, 12:44 PM
Wait, you sure you didn't find a camera in the woods? :p

MuGen
04-19-2005, 12:54 PM
I've always believed that there are a lot of people involved in covering up the para normal. Sightings of Bigfoot, Loch Ness, and the Yhetti.... I'm pretty sure they are people who are trying to cover these things up.

Canyarion
04-19-2005, 04:50 PM
For enough money, you'd cover it up as well.

Blast, I really post too much. :( I have tests to learn!!! :mad:

Neo
04-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Anyone have any idea where the HELL that tooth could have come from? I've been looking and I can't match it to any animal, living or otherwise.

Typhoid
04-19-2005, 05:36 PM
http://www.lochnesstooth.com/7.jpg

Im just saying, This looks fake. The tooth is 4 inches. Look at the angle of his fingers, unless he is missing most of his fingers, he's making a cupping shape. I dont know, It just looks wrong. Im not doubting it however.

And how opportune was the "Oh, I need to change tapes"?

And when you watche the video of them going up to the deer, it sounds sooo fake, It just sounds scripted and a little off. Like he's trying to pretend he has displeasure to the situation, but doesn't.

And what other way to stir up contreversy with a piece of the Loch Ness Monster, yet having something come up to take it away, so nobody can do DNA testing on it.

Thats just my take of it though.

Neo
04-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Possibly - I couldn't watch with the sound on at work. I thought it might be the end of a buck antler, but I don't think they're barbed that sharply. They seem to be going to a lot of trouble to get the word out about trying to recover their missing tooth.

They don't seem intelligent enough to fake it but I'm sure it's possible. The possibility that this is a hoax has to be greater than the possibility some large undiscovered predator ripped a deer in half.

MuGen
04-19-2005, 06:03 PM
I highly doubt they would sever a live deer in half for the sake a hoax....

If they did, they wouldn't be going to such great lengths to make this known, because then they'd be arrested for animal cruelty.

I think this may be legit... but not enough evidence is shown to confirm it as such. We will have to see.

Kitana85
04-19-2005, 06:39 PM
I don't know... though I do believe there are a lot of consperacies to cover the paranormal, I just don't believe this one...

Kyuzo, you have far more faith in humanity than I-- I wouldn't at all put it past someone to slaughter a deer for a hoax, or create the tooth for a hoax...

Whatever it is, its an interesting concept.

GameMaster
04-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Anyone want to put in $2.50 to have a Google Researcher help us solve this mystery?

http://answers.google.com/answers/

Happydude
04-19-2005, 09:07 PM
to me this looks and sounds quite real...i couldn't really tell.

as for all the conspiracies regarding the paranormal in the world...i think they should be stopped and revealed to the public whether they like it or not, because being dishonest is just not good.

Stray_Bullet
04-20-2005, 12:11 AM
I've always believed that there are a lot of people involved in covering up the para normal. Sightings of Bigfoot, Loch Ness, and the Yhetti.... I'm pretty sure they are people who are trying to cover these things up.

Well, I haven't. More money would be made if the "para normal" was publicized. The pursuit of science and media would bring mankind to scrape at every corner of the world to find real evidence. Besides, what would make every government spend billions+ to hide paranormal information, but "leak" crappy videos with poor acting like this one? I don't believe in the "protection from mass hysteria" excuse.

And, as I said, this is a very crappy video with poor acting. The scene where they're boating past the dead (that's right, it's not a living deer that they pry it out of) is ridiculously scripted. "Ah... I don't wanna park the boat guys; we're gonna park the boat for a dead f**kin' animal? Guys, I really have no interest in going up and seeing that ugly dead animal, forget it. That's not what we came her for... uuh... yeah-uh. WE'LL stay on the boat. " Meanwhile he's got his camera on the dead dear and nothing else.

Later, in the video, the guy spots the tooth. He reaches down, touches it, and the scene ends. Well, the camera's too far away to actually show the tooth. Anywho, in the next scene it's the same guy's arm now holding the tooth from the same perspective, the tooth has no blood, the guy's arm has no blood, and the deer's fur has no blood around the place that the tooth was supposedly removed. This could be believable, except for the fact that the picture states that the removal of the tooth took 20 minutes of tooling around with a screwdriver, which would have left a visible mark on the deer.

So, how did they pull off the hoax? According to the video, they had a physical part for the video (likely a horn/antler). The deer could have died by falling off a cliff. They were boating around mountaints. Even mountain goats can fall off of cliffs due to other aggressive goats or unstable land.
They spot the deer and start talking about what could have happened about it. One of them mentions Loch Ness, they laugh, and then set up a skit. They take their boat around, and have their "best" (he sucked) actor narrate a bit. The rest is seen in the video.

Well, it's getting late, and I'm sorry if I ruined this for anyone, I just don't like seeing people making fools of themselves by pretending to have an imagination and believing crap like this and the photos found in the haunted forest.

There's plenty more to debunk this lochness tooth based on the timing of the video clips, pictures, and bailiff.