PDA

View Full Version : Make Out

Vampyr
04-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Today was alright. Nothing special happened to make it a grand day, but it was just alright. We start "testing" tomorrow...stupid state mandated things. Oh well, at least that means no homework or any actually "learning" for a week.

In other news, I'm need songs for a "make out" cd. lol. Don't ask why. ;) But I've been working on a playlist in iTunes. Can anyone recommend some songs?

And do you know how to rearrange your playlists in iTunes any way you want? It's kind of forcing me to put them in alphabetical order, either by artist, album, or song title. I guess I could go through and put numbers in front of each title in the order I want them.

Here is my current playlist. I tried to mix things up with series of seductive, fast, slow, and rhythmic songs. I'll probably cut one of the two Bush songs by the time I get to an end product.

1. "Mouth" - Bush
2. "Swallowed" - Bush
3. "Sugar Water" - Cibo Matto
4. "One Evening" - Feist
5. "Sweet Child of Mine" - Guns N Roses
6. "Night Drive" - Jimmy Eat World
7. "Whole Lotta Love" - Led Zeppelin
8. "Sex and Candy" - Marcy Playground
9. "Harder to Breathe" - Maroon 5
10. "She Will Be Loved" - Maroon 5
11. "Ignition (remix)" - R Kelly
12. "Scare Tissue" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

[edit] This isn't the final order of the songs. I'll probably put something like "sex and candy" as either the first or last song, with the "harder" songs in the middle. Just whatever.

Swan
04-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Lets get it on?

And are you sure you want the "harder songs" just in the middle. Girls typically like it when the "harder songs" are in all places, so that they last longer... ;)

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

GameMaster
04-18-2005, 10:51 PM
And do you know how to rearrange your playlists in iTunes any way you want? It's kind of forcing me to put them in alphabetical order, either by artist, album, or song title. I guess I could go through and put numbers in front of each title in the order I want them.

To rearrange them how you want, check this order button here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/synthoid/screen.jpg

Then you can just drag songs in whatever order you desire.

ulala06
04-19-2005, 06:56 AM
hey gm... my itunes keeps telling me my songs are all protected so i can't change them to mp3s... wtf?

Yan
04-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Don't laugh at me but...

Tom Jones - You Can Leave Your Hat On

:D

MuGen
04-19-2005, 10:45 AM
You bought them from the iTunes store, so you can only play them with iTunes or iPod.

Neo
04-19-2005, 11:26 AM
The best make-out song is "Du hast mich" by Rammstein.

Vampyr
04-19-2005, 05:23 PM
You bought them from the iTunes store, so you can only play them with iTunes or iPod.

I've burnt my iTunes songs before. o_O

And thanks for the songs, guys. I'll check into them. And thanks for the tip, GM. :D

Stray_Bullet
04-20-2005, 12:19 AM
The best make-out song is "Du hast mich" by Rammstein.

Kinda funny, considering the song's subject is anti-marriage and the title is "You have me"

Mmm, Rammstein. Amour is actually an alright song, and Nebel's awesome (if we're still on the slow/make-out topic). Seemann, too. Well, Rammstein has quite a few decent slow songs.

HIM has some good stuff. "You Are the One," and "Beautiful" for make-out purposes.

I still feel that making out to a song is rooted in homosexuality, however.

GameMaster
04-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Once you and your partner complete the Make Out CD, might I suggest advancing to the next level with a Motown Mix CD to accomadate the heavy thrusting exchanged between two bodies with the occasional arching of the stomach/chest area and convulsing of the hip/pelvic area? The rich rhythms and sweet serenades of the Village People, Barry White, and the Temptations will aid in your sensual poundings.

Yan
04-20-2005, 03:52 AM
Once you and your partner complete the Make Out CD, might I suggest advancing to the next level with a Motown Mix CD to accomadate the heavy thrusting exchanged between two bodies with the occasional arching of the stomach/chest area and convulsing of the hip/pelvic area? The rich rhythms and sweet serenades of the Village People, Barry White, and the Temptations will aid in your sensual poundings.

Gold! :lol:

Neo
04-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Kinda funny, considering the song's subject is anti-marriage and the title is "You have me"

Actually it translates to "You hate me"

Stray_Bullet
04-21-2005, 12:49 AM
Actually it translates to "You hate me"

And you know this how? Sorry, Neo, but I've looked into this before.

You hate me was the mistranslation. Hasst, translates as hate, not hast. MTV was one example of a mistranslation during their new "Say What" at the time. Because MTV had a video rather than a lyrics sheet, they couldn't tell the difference between the words "Hasst" and "Hast."

A correct translation of the Rammstein lyrics, however, shows that the verses say "You have me."

Also, if you've seen the music video, the singer (Till Lindemann) is convincing the other man to leave his fiance.

Anywho, here's a link for more explanation if you want it.
http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/sehnsucht#du_hast

GameMaster
04-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Rammstein is cool because:

• Band members using head-mounted flamethrowers while singing/playing
• Till Lindemann singing an entire song while on fire
• Simulated sodomy and a giant custard-squirting dildo
• Exploding drumsticks, drums, microphones and boots
• Flake Lorenz being roasted in a giant cauldron by a flamethrower-wielding Lindemann
• Rockets fired along cables strung above the audience
• Band members surfing the crowd in a rubber dinghy

The Du Hast explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_Hast

Bond
04-21-2005, 07:54 AM
That is correct. Haben is the infinite form of to have, and it conjugates to hast when your subject is du (you, singular informal).

Neo
04-21-2005, 09:17 AM
Well how about that.