PDA

View Full Version : GT Texas Hold em TOURNEY!

Jason1
04-17-2005, 10:35 PM
I was thinking about hosting a little GT texas hold em tourney at nabisco.com. Theyve got a nice little online shockwave version, and I thought it would be fun to do a round. You do need to register there, but thats all. I think im going to have it wednesday night at 7PM Central Time, if you cant make it at that time too bad, its too hard to decide on a good time for everyone, so thats what its going to be. If your interested post here, and please use your GT username or something like it when you register so we all know who is who. That, and also post your AIM name so we can set up a little chat room for those that are playing, because there is no real built in chat in the game. It'll probably be first come first serve at 7 on wednesday, so be there. Im not going to let people reserve their spots in this thread or anything, just show up. Looks like 6 people can play at a time.

Game name will be gametavern
password will be camfu

I'll see you there!

DarrenMcLeod
04-17-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm very much interested in playing, but I don't think I'll be able to because I believe I'm going on the road back home that day.

Swan
04-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Sounds like fun, I shall try and be there.

Professor S
04-18-2005, 12:20 AM
I'd love to play, but unfortunately I have a real Hold Em tournament that night at the bar I work at with a $200 grand prize.

Typhoid
04-18-2005, 12:23 AM
I'd play, But I play at school every day for real money-age.

DarrenMcLeod
04-18-2005, 12:34 AM
The popularity of Hold 'em is insane. When I was first playing six years ago, nobody knew what Texas Hold 'em was, they only knew draw poker. And NOBODY even played draw poker for money, much less texas hold 'em. Now, everyone I know plays Texas Hold 'em... it's crazy how fast the game has boomed.

Perfect Stu
04-18-2005, 01:54 AM
my total winnings from playing texas hold'em is close to about $400 now. and that's just playing $10 games with my buddies. yeah, we've played a game or two.

if Im not busy wednesday evening, i'll try to make it

Jason1
04-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Just letting you guys know, I havent forgot about it, its still on for Wednesday night at 7. If we could actually get 6 people to show up it could be a helluva lot of fun.

Swan
04-19-2005, 11:04 PM
And I shall still try and attend.

Jason1
04-20-2005, 08:21 PM
BAH!!!! I got unexpetedly loaded with homework tonight. Hopefully nobody tried to get on, because I just now remembered it. Its off for tonight, new time is Friday at 7PM, Central.

Hopefully.

GameMaster
04-20-2005, 11:19 PM
I think im going to have it wednesday night at 7PM Central Time, if you cant make it at that time too bad, its too hard to decide on a good time for everyone, so thats what its going to be.

Sorry Jason, but rules are rules. We can't bend them for unexpected homework attacks. Don't worry though, I'll post a summary of this fantastic event tomorrow. See you in a few minutes everyone! :D

Perfect Stu
04-21-2005, 01:27 PM
BAH!!!! I got unexpetedly loaded with homework tonight. Hopefully nobody tried to get on, because I just now remembered it. Its off for tonight, new time is Friday at 7PM, Central.

Hopefully.

Friday evening?

FRIDAY EVENING?

Dude, go play some real Texas Hold'em on a Friday evening. Nobody's going to show...

Jason1
04-21-2005, 07:59 PM
yes, but im the creator so I can specify the time. But yea, maybe friday eve isnt so hot. Lets make it Sunday at 7. It will really be Sunday at 7 Central this time, I promise.

Jason1
04-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Dont forget guys, tonight at 7 Central. Nabisco.com. Its on for sure this time.

Game name: gametavern
Password: camfu

Bond
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Good game Blackmane. :)

Swan
04-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Is it over or something. Or is the game full?

Jason1
04-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Eh well since nobody showed up early on, and it didnt look like anyone was going to, and my dad was forcing me off the computer, I just gave in and let him have it.