PDA

View Full Version : Lovely

Vampyr
04-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Saturday:
Today was nice.

It was beautiful outside, so I spent some time out there running, playing basketball, hitting a tennis ball, and playing croquet.

Spent the rest of my day...not really doing anything. Played some video games and that's about it.

Gave Lacy a call, but she wasn't home so I left a messege. I'll try again tomorrow. >_< Her voice was the one on the answering machine. Ah, I love that voice. It's so different.

Sunday
Two of my baby cousins have been down here since saturday. It kind of ruins my weekend. One of them is addicted to video games, though he doesn't understand what he's doing. And if he's not playing, he's constantly screaming "they won't let me play!", so I didn't get to play anything until tonight, then I played some resident evil 4. I think I'm close to beating it.

Sense it was chaos in the house, I spent another day outside. I played basketball and helped my dad was his truck. I have a mild sunburn...I'm a lovely shade of pink.

Gave Lacy another call tonight...and I got her mom. I think. She wasn't there so I just left a messege telling her to call me back. The ball is in her court, now.

I'm writing for a new game website now: http://www.gamexc.com

Jonbo298
04-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Good luck with the website :)

Bond
04-17-2005, 09:27 PM
I just wanted to provide a friendly tip for calling girls. Never mistake the voice of the girl you are trying to talk to as her younger sisters. She will get very, very, angry.

Vampyr
04-17-2005, 09:46 PM
I just wanted to provide a friendly tip for calling girls. Never mistake the voice of the girl you are trying to talk to as her younger sisters. She will get very, very, angry.

Haha! I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the tip. :D

And thanks Jonbo...hopefully this one will be more successful than the last one. It has been around for 3 years already, so I think this could be a good place to write for.