PDA

View Full Version : Digits

Vampyr
04-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Today was awesome. A better day than usuall, actually.

Even Mrs. Martins class was alright...she actually didn't make us do anything extra today. All my work was finished, so I just sat around and talked. I've come to realize that Celia is one of the easiest people in the world for me to talk to and goof off with. I don't know why...we just always have good conversations. Almost as good as Alli. Alli is a lost cause those. Not that I ever put much effort into it anyway. I'm comfortable with things just the way they are with her. We are extremely good friends, and that's cool.

Mr. Daniels class was awesome. He said that my essay got an 8, so I was very proud, but I wasn't expecting anything lower than a seven. I knew I had done great on it. If I've never gotten anything less than a 7 on an AP prompt in that class, so I'm confident I will pass the AP test. With 9 points possible, I'd say I'm doing excellent. It's extremely hard to get a 9 on those essays.

We spent the whole class playing "Catch Phrase"...omg, that is one of the funnest games ever. It's like charades with words, and the more people the better. We had a great time.

Humanities was alright. Just talked about food and watched STOMP.

Calculus was ok. Only three people in that class today. lol. I forgot to mention that the reason all these games and goofing off were going on is because of the 'Environmental Day Camp'...almost everyone in my classes were gone to help supervise or something. glad I declined to go, because today was fun.

Then fourth block. Spent the whole block playing Catch Phrase again...Ben is hilarious. He's a german foreign exchange student, and you should have seen me and him playing the game. That was great. lol

Then the environmental day camp people came back, but we played the game for the rest of the class anyway. Brittany set next to me, so that made me happy. As usual.

Then after class I went to wait for my bus. Lacy was there again, and we chatted for a few minutes. I really enjoy her. On the way out, I asked for her phone number. I think she likes to me. She responded very very fast. heheh.

That just made my day.