PDA

View Full Version : I don't do this for pleasure, I just do it 'cause I can

Vampyr
04-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Good day. As usual.

Started off hectic because my aunt called me that she wasn't working today, so since I don't have a parking pass for school, my dad had to take me, but he couldn't be late for work. So I had to hurry. Ended up getting out in time, but I didn't get my breakfast.

I'm out of oatmeal, so I don't know what I would have eaten anyway.

Got to school very very early. I walked around by myself. I have no idea where to go. All of my friends get there very late. So I just walked. I met Lacy in the hall and said hi to her. I would have said something else, but she was with friends, and I always feel awkward when I interupt people I don't know.

I planned on talking to Brittany this morning, just to ask her if she felt better than yesterday. Didn't see her either.

So the morning didn't start that great.

Then Mrs. Martin's class....it was the hell that it always is. She is the dumbest teacher I have ever met. I can literally set there and watch her, and I can tell it is an effort just for her to think. It's almost funny if she didn't give us so much busy work over stuff she never teaches us. If I knew she wouldn't give me a bad grade for it, I would tell her off. I wish wasn't leaving next year. Because then it would be too late for her to do anything. But she is going on the new york trip with the National Honors society for a week, so that's going to be great.

English was pretty good. wrote an essay, and I think I rocked out on it. Test tomorrow in calculus, which I know I will pass. Took a test in Physical Science today, and I am confident that I got every question right. After the test we just goofed off, like we usually do.

The best part of the day occured while I was waiting to catch my bus. Lacy happned to be there so I talked to her. There is something peculiar about her voice that I like. It feels deep for a girls, but it's still feminine. I walked her to her bus.

Then it was off to my job...tutoring at an elementary school for 30 minutes, then teaching chess to elementary school kids for an hour. I do it three days a week. The kids are great, the only problem is that I almost fall asleep every day. But this was the last day of it for two weeks. SAWEET!

Now I'm home. I'm having Pizza Rolls for supper, and I love those things. After that, I'll go for a run, then lift some weights and work my core, then go for another run. Thus will conclude my day.