PDA

View Full Version : Wow Life Sucks Hard....

Ace195
04-14-2005, 07:39 AM
Yeah so I'm dissapointed at my life to date.. I needed to make something of myself so I did. And everything in my life falls apart because I wanted to feel good inside my head. I wanted to be able to look in the mirror and not be angry.

So here I sit in afghanistan looking into the mirror wishing that all would have been better played out than this.

Let me fill you in to my life until today.

Well as most of you know I'm currently stationed in Bagram Afghanistan which I wouldn't trade for anyone in the world. I would enjoy life here if I didn't come over here with a girlfriend. Well that's been fixed. About 50 days from my return trip home. My girlfriend calls me having problems with her friends.

I'm trying to be supportive twoards her I'm trying to understand whats going on but she keeps taking out her aggression on me. I can only take so much of her being angry at them and taking it out on me. I'm a really calm person if your of the female persuasion. So were talking and she starts to flip out.. so finally I make the mistake of saying just stop yelling at me I didn't do anything.. And then we got into a huge argument. *note* It's been one big argument after another since I left the country.. */end* I try and diffuse the situation and yet nothing seems to correct the problem. So finally getting fed up with it all I ask do you want to be with me? And an answer I didn't like hit.. It hit like a sledge hammer.

No... Having no response to that I said, goodbye.. and just hung up the phone..

I'm so attached to this girl it isn't even funny.. And yet I don't mean much to her at all.. She's angry with her friends and yet I'm the guy that she says goodbye too.. when it should be her friends to go.. She told me once that Friends will always be there for you.. How wrong you are.. Your "true" friends like I was will be there for you no matter what.. Friends like rach and them will leave you when you no longer convient to have around. And I'm the sucker..

Ugh.. So now I sit here trying to reconsile everything. And John Mayer said it best. My Stupid Mouth Got Me In Trouble Again... I was talking to her this evening, and I said something,, She didn't listen to what I said she got angry and said well it sounded like ..... I was like we'll thats not what I said.. and she said well your tone it sounded like this... and I'm like your not listening..

Finally after arguing for about 10 mins I just shout into the phone SHUT UP already.. I'm trying to apologize I just want to stop this argument.. and she kept going so I said I'm done.. and she said done with what and I'm like.... This argument what else would I be done with..

WTF..... This is such a joke now she's mad at me I don't have a girlfriend and I feel terrible inside...

Aside from that we've had 4 rocket attacks and one mortar shot at us.. This COUNTRY SUCKS!!! I just want to get back to FT Benning so I can be back on the same time zone as everyone I love..

On top of it all they are going to be closing my office soon so I don't have a job to come home to..

What a ****ing week... what a ****ing month.... I quit.. if I wasn't so against suicide I might consider it..

****ing stupid ARMY stupid deployment.... STUPID WOMEN.. :( I give up I can't win with anything.. I just can't wait to get home :( Anyone from the Iowa area with hott friends.. JK... sorry couldn't resist..

Vampyr
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
I think you should stop apologizing so much to your girlfriend. You were NOT in the wrong. Your problem is that you lash out with the truth, and then later regret it because it means she won't be with you.

Don't regret what you did. Your stupid mouth didn't get you in trouble, you were right to say what you did. A couple years from now (assuming you don't get back with her), you will probably be ashamed of how hooked into her you were. :p

KillerGremlin
04-14-2005, 07:15 PM
I hate females with a f*cking passion. This girl.....she's amazing. But she's the shyest person I've ever seen in my life, and I don't know if she's afraid or if she's just not interested, because she's so shy. I wish females were more down-to-earth. The female race can rot in hell......horrible beings.

Vampyr
04-14-2005, 07:41 PM
I hate females with a f*cking passion. This girl.....she's amazing. But she's the shyest person I've ever seen in my life, and I don't know if she's afraid or if she's just not interested, because she's so shy. I wish females were more down-to-earth. The female race can rot in hell......horrible beings.

Meh. Your problem is an easy one.

Just go for it. Straight up and ask her if you feel like. If she just won't talk to you, she isn't worth it.

If she ends up turning you down, then what have you lost? Nothing. The worst that can happen is you'll go back to where you started.

Ace195
04-14-2005, 11:01 PM
You know I shouldn't have all these fears or anything I mean I just turned 21... I'm able to go bar hopping now. But all I really want to do is find that one girl and be happy..

Su-Yin
04-14-2005, 11:54 PM
:( *wipes tear from eye....we're not all evil u know...stop generalizing the female species

KillerGremlin
04-15-2005, 12:37 AM
:( *wipes tear from eye....we're not all evil u know...stop generalizing the female species

Not all evil....I disagree. Seeing as how you're all female, you're all evil. :p I swear to god though....I like down-to-earth stuff. At least sometimes anyway. I mean, have you ever asked a girl for directions?

"Oh, go down that one road till you pass the blue house, then you take a turn and head towards that store that sells the clothes and stuff, then you drive down that road for like 10 minutes, and you should get there!"

Okay...so maybe that's an exageration, but it's pretty f*cking close. :p

I still love the ladies though, hehe.

Typhoid
04-15-2005, 01:11 AM
I'm so attached to this girl it isn't even funny.. And yet I don't mean much to her at all

Yeah, girls are like that, not saying guys arnt, but thats not applicable to this situation. But in general, most people dont know what they have until it's gone.

And she could be taking her anger/frusteration out on you, because she feels most comfortable with you, meaning you might understand where she is coming from, and that if you were to have a fight because of the conversation, it would be resolved easily.

Canyarion
04-15-2005, 06:00 AM
Argh. :( Good luck with it...

Ace195
04-15-2005, 06:22 AM
Everything would be resolved easily if I was home.. I would just hug her and tell her everything will be okay like I always do... But I think I'm almost a little late for that..

Yan
04-15-2005, 10:11 AM
:( *hugs*

I hope everything goes well for you... Every couple has their rough days and distance only makes them worse, I can vouch for that. This may sound cliched but give it sometime for things to cool down and go from there.

Hang in there and keep on kicking, Ace :). 50 days before you come back and I am sure everyone at GT will be counting down the days as well.

Best wishes.

Vampyr
04-15-2005, 04:52 PM
You know I shouldn't have all these fears or anything I mean I just turned 21... I'm able to go bar hopping now. But all I really want to do is find that one girl and be happy..

In my personal opinion you're too young to be wanting to find your soul mate. The idea of "soul mates" is over rated and pretty much crap anyway.

Hero2
04-17-2005, 05:25 AM
Chicks cant live with'em, cant reproduce with your right hand :sneaky: