PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Afterlife

MuGen
04-12-2005, 05:23 PM
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/2792406

And it begins again... although the 2nd one was a bit lax, I was satsfied with the way they used Jill Valentine in it. I'm excited about this new movie. Better be this year!

Dark Samurai
04-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Linky no worky...

MuGen
04-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Works for me...

EDIT: just go on google and type in Resident Evil Afterlife if your having problems.

Dark Samurai
04-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Ok now it works...

Canyarion
04-13-2005, 05:08 AM
I never saw the 2nd one. :D

With Resident Evil: Apocalypse coming to DVD on December 28th and Alien Vs. Predator following a month later on January 25th, writer-director-producer Paul W.S. Anderson spoke exclusively with Now Playing Magazine earlier this week about the two films. During that chat, he also let loose with the status of a possible Resident Evil 3 film.

"It's still just a concept at the moment," the filmmaker says. "The second movie did better business than the first movie did, so obviously there's talk of doing a third film. When I made the first movie, I always wanted to see it as a trilogy. I always had a vision for a trilogy of films, and the way I imagined it was that the first movie would be a prequel to the videogames, the second movie would be set in the same timeframe as the videogames, specifically Resident Evil: Nemesis, and then the third movie I always saw as kind of a sequel, or a postscript, to the videogames, set slightly after the time of the videogames. So it's something I would definitely like to do, but we're still kind of in negotiations. But there's definitely a will to make the movie, that's for sure."

fingersman
04-13-2005, 04:54 PM
The 2nd RE wasn't bad but I hated the choppy fighting scenes, doesn't any one do fight scenes where you can actually SEE what ON EARTH IS GOING ON? Geez...........I hope this one is alot better.

MuGen
04-13-2005, 04:58 PM
It covers up the fact that they don't ACTUALLY know the art. For example Milla... I believe she has practiced enough and trained enough to do the moves, but I find it hard to believe that if they shot a fight scene with her and Nemesis fighting full scene, no cuts, it wouldn't look to good for Milla.

Canyarion
04-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Just finished watching Resident Evil: Apocalypse. What can I say? Nice to have seen, nice to have as a DivX on my PC, but nothing special. :unsure:

They used the "hey it's a survivor, let's help it - oh wait it's a zombie again"-joke a bit too much IMO, especially in the middle of the movie.

The end took a bit long... I expected it to end at the helicopter crash.

BTW was that the "I know, you want to date me. It's the accent, all the girls love it" guy from RE3? Never played that game. Actually I only plaed 1 and 0.

I'll watch part 3 on my computer again. Downloaded. :sneaky:

Angrist
02-28-2007, 05:41 AM
http://media.movies.ign.com/media/605/605467/vids_1.html

RE3 trailer.

KillerGremlin
03-03-2007, 03:02 PM
even zombie boobies couldn't save these flicks, the first one was watchable