PDA

View Full Version : Post Hoc Ergo Proctor Hoc

Vampyr
04-10-2005, 09:05 PM
This is my first official entry into my new GT blog.

I'll start out with just a brief summary of how things have been recently in my life.

Things have been awesome. I've never been happier, healthier, or more optomistic than I am now, and each day things just seem to get better. I'm passing every class I'm in at school with an A, I work out consistantly every day, and my social life is excellent.

The last few days have been awesome where I live. It's been sunny and warm, but not too warm. The entire last week has been one of the best ones ever, weather wise.

Friday was a good day of school. I found out that I got a 100% on my Calculus test, and we watched a movie in two of my classes. In physical science we watched Dodgeball (we had a substitute). I think that movie is absolutely hilarious. At the same time one of my lady friends sat next during the movie, so I obviously had a great time. There is nothing like watching a great comedy with friends and having something soft and gorgeous to touch. And she asks me to do the touching. Not that I'm complaining, it's just unusual.

On saturday I went out with one of my friends and we saw Sin City. It was a very fun outing. After the film we went to Taco Bell, then Wal Mart, then cruised for a while before coming home.

I've spent almost all day playing God of War and Resident Evil 4. Both are fantastic games, but it's left me wondering where my entire Sunday went.

-Zach

KillerGremlin
04-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Blah! That's not a proper blogs! Blogs are supposed to be filled with pointless bantar and complaining! Complain dammit! You're making me feel worse about my half-way decent life!

*cries*

I like touching girls too. :D

Vampyr
04-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Blah! That's not a proper blogs! Blogs are supposed to be filled with pointless bantar and complaining! Complain dammit! You're making me feel worse about my half-way decent life!

*cries*

I like touching girls too. :D

Hehe...that post was funny. Your mood changes humor me.

And I'm sorry I made you cry....it's just that nothing bad ever happens me.

Really.

Typhoid
04-10-2005, 09:24 PM
nothing bad ever happens me.

Really.

Thats what you think.

I doubt you'll say that in about 5 days, and 14 hours.

:sneaky:

KillerGremlin
04-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Thats what you think.

I doubt you'll say that in about 5 days, and 14 hours.

:sneaky:

lolololololololol.......loco

On the subject of live journals:
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1920

Although, this board has good live journals. Because forum members get to know each other, so you guys actually read each others journals. Oh well, I still find that comedy goldmine funny.