PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking about leaving... no joke

Angrist
01-19-2002, 05:07 PM
I really don't like this. Suddenly my avatar is gone, my favorite thread, all the other threads... :(

I don't think I'll have much time to post anyway... and I have that other, Dutch forum... :( And I made 2000 posts... and and and... :(

I just don't know yet... :unsure: :(

There were so many things I wanted to post... better start posting them right away... (wait)

Xantar
01-19-2002, 05:21 PM
A word of advice: Do what's right for you. Don't stick around just because you feel obligation or because people tell you that it won't be the same without you. The forums will not indeed be the same without you, but that shouldn't be your consideration. It's just a place on the internet where people post text messages, after all.

So make up your mind, but don't let anybody else do it for you.

Angrist
01-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
A word of advice: Do what's right for you. Don't stick around just because you feel obligation or because people tell you that it won't be the same without you. The forums will not indeed be the same without you, but that shouldn't be your consideration. It's just a place on the internet where people post text messages, after all.

So make up your mind, but don't let anybody else do it for you. Thanks for the advice and the compliment. :)
Perhaps (read 'probably') I'll just won't visit that much... but I know how that goes... within two months everybody regards me as an newbie. I've seen it happen with other members. :unsure:

Kitana85
01-19-2002, 05:37 PM
Be your own person. You know what's right for yourself...I mean, it must be kinda hard.. are there any other Dutch people here at all?

Angrist
01-19-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Kitana85
Be your own person. You know what's right for yourself...I mean, it must be kinda hard.. are there any other Dutch people here at all? No :( Not that I really mind though... I like most of you better than those Dutch guys... that forum doesn't have much atmosphere...

El Gaucho Goof
01-19-2002, 05:48 PM
Well I won't tell you to stay.. and I won't tell you to go ..I;ll just echoe what everyone else said be your own person... and decide

Angrist
01-19-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by El Gaucho Goof
Well I won't tell you to stay.. and I won't tell you to go ..I;ll just echoe what everyone else said be your own person... and decide I don't think I know you??

I'd like to know what kind of person you think I am and what kind of character I have. I'd like to know what I revealed about me in my posts.

El Gaucho Goof
01-19-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
I don't think I know you??

I'd like to know what kind of person you think I am and what kind of character I have. I'd like to know what I revealed about me in my posts.

Maybe you know more about me under my home name BreakABone.... if not I need to pot more

Angrist
01-19-2002, 06:05 PM
Yeah I've heard of BustABone I mean BreakAMove or whatever. ... just kidding man!
I often get tired of the forums. I hardly visit the GameCube forum. It takes too much of my time! I want to play more games!

gekko
01-19-2002, 06:14 PM
Here, the solution to problem 1.

El Gaucho Goof
01-19-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
Yeah I've heard of BustABone I mean BreakAMove or whatever. ... just kidding man!
I often get tired of the forums. I hardly visit the GameCube forum. It takes too much of my time! I want to play more games!

Um don't ever mess uyp my name.. argh

Snake
01-19-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by gekko
Here, the solution to problem 1.

LOL :D

Shadow_Link
01-19-2002, 08:16 PM
Darn, you will be missed around these forums. But, look at it this way, you will come back at around E3 time :D That's GT for you :D.

Angrist
01-20-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Shadow_Link
Darn, you will be missed around these forums. But, look at it this way, you will come back at around E3 time :D That's GT for you :D. Yeah I guess that's true... :D

And I'll probably pop up when I get my Cube (and Golden Sun). :)

I'm still not sure, but expect me to slow down.
Hey Gekko, thanks for the avatar!

LoudHowardZERO
01-20-2002, 02:51 PM
Man.. this is getting annoying.. people who say they are "Going to leave" Why can't you just post less.. or just post when you have time... I don't see why you have to leave... I don't see why you just can't post whenever... it's not like you HAVE to post all the time..

Revival
01-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by LoudHowardZERO
Man.. this is getting annoying.. people who say they are "Going to leave" Why can't you just post less.. or just post when you have time... I don't see why you have to leave... I don't see why you just can't post whenever... it's not like you HAVE to post all the time..
This coming from the person who was trying to get himself banned.

Angrist
01-20-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by LoudHowardZERO
Man.. this is getting annoying.. people who say they are "Going to leave" Why can't you just post less.. or just post when you have time... I don't see why you have to leave... I don't see why you just can't post whenever... it's not like you HAVE to post all the time.. Yeah but it works as an addiction. I just can't resist going to it. It would be much easier not to go if I would have told that I was leaving. Or something like that.