PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Dark Zero or Halo 3?

Solid Snake
03-12-2005, 01:17 PM
I was reading on IGN today about how you can expect a lot of launch titles for the XBox 2, then they went on to talk about Rare and how we haven't seen much from them since Microsoft bought them.

I was thinking of how cool it would be to have Perfect Dark Zero as a launch title for XBox 2. I would definetly buy the system at launch if this was a title available. Perfect Dark was such an awsome game!!!

So this brings me to my question for you guys. Do you think Perfect Dark Zero is in development for the XBox 2 and would you rather have Perfect Dark Zero or Halo 3?

http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9989/jdark7fo.jpg

Jonbo298
03-12-2005, 01:23 PM
I'll buy XB2 if only for PD:Zero as long as it didnt stray too far from what made it so awesome on the N64. For its time, PD was awesome on the N64 witha ton of things never done for consoles. But also, remake the original PD for Xbox/2 because I would love to play Co-op through the original again without the lag brought on by the limitations of the N64.

Null
03-12-2005, 01:42 PM
more interested in, and would prefer Perfect Dark. so far the halo games have been kinda ordinary somewhat boring games, not impressive at all. Im hoping PD will really turn out good, but sadly i dont know what to expect from Rare anymore.

GameMaster
03-12-2005, 02:35 PM
I would rather have Perfect Dark than Halo 3. I guess simply because the original was pretty fun and I haven't play much of Halo 1 and none of Halo 2.

Typhoid
03-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I would so rather have PD:Z than Halo 3.

No contest.

jeepnut
03-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Halo 3 without a doubt. Perfect Dark bored me.

MuGen
03-21-2005, 11:02 AM
ya know what would be good for Xbox2? If they released both PDZ and Halo 3?

Thats the ticket.... But wouldn't rare make a lot of money by making GoldenEye: X?

I'm sorry but theres a thin line between PD and GE and Golden Eye sits just above it in terms of best FPS..

Null
03-21-2005, 11:26 AM
ya know what would be good for Xbox2? If they released both PDZ and Halo 3?

they wont do that around the same time because they'd be competing against each other.

Thats the ticket.... But wouldn't rare make a lot of money by making GoldenEye: X?

I'm sorry but theres a thin line between PD and GE and Golden Eye sits just above it in terms of best FPS..

Rare cant, thats the whole reason they made PD, they lost the Bond lincense. they cant make a game that has anything to do with bond.

MuGen
03-21-2005, 11:51 AM
EA Games has that license now right? EA made the franchise into garbage...

Null
03-21-2005, 12:18 PM
actually i do believe EA had the franchise before and during goldeneye. the franchise has always been garbage, except for goldeneye itself.

Canyarion
03-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Ghehe, nice way to put it. :D +rep.

Although I liked the movie (next to the game).

MuGen
03-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Best movie however would have to be Die Another Day.....oh man Halle Berry.

Also the Vanquish and Jaguar battle ON ICE...

Anyways... next to that would have to be Octo*****, then Goldfinger, then GoldenEye....