PDA

View Full Version : Forza Realism..

Crash
03-11-2005, 02:46 PM
http://gameover.files.sapo.pt/forza_splitscreen.wmv

man, I absolutely love GT 4 but forza is still looking rather pimp daddy!

i wish all places on earth were realistically done like this... i'd love to be able to play something like Bond or GTA in an actual city with actual business'

MuGen
03-11-2005, 02:53 PM
GT4 is also done with realism.... they took photos of the places with the utmost precision and blended it in to texture mapping.

If you go to GT4's actual website, they have photos of the real place next to gameplay footage.

I took the quiz of 'Which one is real and gameplay' and got 3 wrong... LOL

Crash
03-11-2005, 07:47 PM
no doubt, GT 4 is fun as all hell... especially with my new $150 wheel... absolute blast

Solid Snake
03-11-2005, 08:00 PM
I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between the actual footage and the game if it didn't tell you right on the screen.

Graphics are definetly better on the Foza, but I still think GT4 will be the better game.

MuGen
03-11-2005, 08:05 PM
graphics cuz its on Xbox... but GT4's graphics are also impressive for the PS2.... also

GT4 has more cars and more gameplay aspects.

Perfect Stu
03-11-2005, 08:06 PM
if I could afford the Force Feedback wheel, I would pick up one of the driving simulators in a second (most likely GT4)...but no $$$ right now...no new games until the summer at the earliest

Stonecutter
03-11-2005, 08:36 PM
You know.

THEY ****ING DID THIS WITH PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 2 AND THAT CAME OUT IN 2003!

Crash
03-13-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.msxbox-world.com/Forza_Vs_GT4.php

this compares GT4 vs. Forza... yea the graphics on forza rock, but they look pretty much the same as far as gameplay.

Null
03-13-2005, 01:45 PM
http://www.msxbox-world.com/Forza_Vs_GT4.php

this compares GT4 vs. Forza... yea the graphics on forza rock, but they look pretty much the same as far as gameplay.

that makes GT4 look better easily. forza has more detail in the tracks, but GT4 looks more realistic. ESPECIALLY the cars. gt4's reflect the invironment, and have a realistic amount of shinyness to them.

Forza's dont look like they reflect nearly as much and are overly shinny.

Crash
03-13-2005, 01:52 PM
that makes GT4 look better easily. forza has more detail in the tracks, but GT4 looks more realistic. ESPECIALLY the cars. gt4's reflect the invironment, and have a realistic amount of shinyness to them.

Forza's dont look like they reflect nearly as much and are overly shinny.

I agree, kinda like the first madden on the ps2, overly shiny helmets

that video is messed up though, the forza one is over saturated in color, and the gt4 one is white washed

Null
03-13-2005, 01:54 PM
I agree, kinda like the first madden on the ps2, overly shiny helmets

that video is messed up though, the forza one is over saturated in color, and the gt4 one is white washed

yes it is a poor video, and the screen ratios are messed up too on it.