03-03-2005, 04:56 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2280

:rofl:

Looks like 'our' guys almost outnumbered the Xbox fans! :p

How did you get there anyway?

Blackmane
03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Ahh, the good ol' fanboy fights.

Ah, feelings of nostalgia suddenly overwhelm me.

/me misses the oh so heated arguements.

MuGen
03-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I love how that arguement ensues but I just have to make one adjustment to the facts.

NINTENDO DID NOT CREATE HOME GAMING...

ATARI DID, AND COLECOVISION ROX()RS!!!!

lol.... Ranting = done.

GameMaster
03-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Arguing is a healthy way to express differences and anger. I support that thread. I've never had an argument before.

Jonbo298
03-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I love how that arguement ensues but I just have to make one adjustment to the facts.

NINTENDO DID NOT CREATE HOME GAMING...

ATARI DID, AND COLECOVISION ROX()RS!!!!

lol.... Ranting = done.

They didn't create it but they helped revitalize the industry after the infamous crash of the industry ;)

Teuthida
03-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Wow, I forgot how biased people were toward certain consoles. I must be hanging around with too many open-minded people these days.

Bube
03-04-2005, 05:58 AM
Wow, I forgot how biased people were toward certain consoles. I must be hanging around with too many open-minded people these days.
I was thinking the exact same thing. This place has really evolved. A lot of mature people...

MuGen
03-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Yes.... Atari created the "Home-Console" industry.... as the debaters on Xboxaddict Forum so aptly put it.

Neo
03-04-2005, 12:39 PM
If you want to see some biased fanboy comments, check out the comments at ebgames.com for the DS and PSP. Words cannot describe the utter lack of intelligence of any recognizable shape or form. The comments can be a little difficult to understand as most of them do not speak English.

Nintendo is very stupid and will not use the DS like they could or should its is CRUD and is very childish, Breaks easy, There are no games out and nothing coming out any time soon will even be worth playing. GET A PSP NOT THIS GARBAGE! Don't waste your money get a PSP instead

brilliant

way to go nintendo....great job releasing games that are absolutely no improvement over the previous system. If they keep up this pace..releasing old re-hashes of previously released games and making more and more pokemon like they are doing...sony will have the handheld market in the bag....about time nintendo got off its high horse and came up against some real competition.

for a long time now all the nintendo fanboys have been saying "its all about the games" , well where the heck are the games? all i see in the coming soon section for this system is re-releases and pokemon...

well...at least we have Sony...someone who can free us from the horror that is the big N

Thank you, and here I thought the PSP was going to be port city.

All u ppl who think psp has better graphics and w/e all u guys suk I meen hav u played it the peice o crap breks so easily Ds all the way nintendo brought u mario u cant compete with that

no idea here.

I've been waiting for something like this forever!!! It's 100 million billion times better than the DS. The DS is mainly a gimmick but the PSP is worthwhile. I mean you have PS2 quality graphics when the DS has merely PS1 graphics? Come on? It may not fold up or have a 'touch screen' but who cares. This is worth it and most game developers are working on the PSP than the DS. Get it.

100 million billion? Well hell, sign me up!

From nintendo to sony baby!With all this great specs of PSP thats Why it s so great.Even in later years you wouldnt even find a used PSP for sale.The PSP should be bought by everyone.News already spread that Nintendo and Sony are now at a stalemate.Although DS is just to stall the fans becuase the real next gen hand held from nintendo did not come out yet!You al thought the DS is the next gen buit your wrong.PSP is stil awsome.But who the hell listens to a guy who worships nintendo and listen to Greenday and Killswitch Engage!!! lol!

yeah lololol you are so right lololol

THE ANSWER (TRUTH)
As an expert gamer, I will go on the side of PSP. Nintendo speculated so much about DS, they even promised it to be a pure gaming-device, but now, to save it, they patented aV-Pocket/Play-Yan, which might be a PDA OS Software or a Video/Audio player. They also promised that online gaming will be before the super bowl! 260 games in development. Sorry to say that all of them, well, "suck"! PSP, on the other hand, has a better Lithium-Ion battery now, a superior launch library, Firmware Updates, Memory Stick, MP3 Player, UMD Compatible, UMD Movie, DVD2PSP, iPSP for Mac, and all that stuff. Online at launch, too! SO, DS was a total letdown, and PSp, well, is the BEST handheld system out there, and will be for the next 3-4 years! Sorry Nintendo (I am a member of them), but I hads to say it! Sony, good luck!

sorry to say that you're, well, an idiot.

jeepnut
03-04-2005, 12:55 PM
100 million billion? Well hell, sign me up!

Actually, I heard it's only 99 million billion times better. Chalk it up to Sony's hype machine.

EDIT: Hey! I like Killswitch Engage. That guy's mean.