PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Demos

Fox 6
02-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Ok, so i got the new OXM, and they got some really good demos on it. the disc includes Splinter Cell : Caos Theory, Conker: Live and Uncut, and Unreal Tournament 2 : The Landri Conflict.

The Best of them is by far Spilnter Cell, SO BEAUTIFUL! and they added some great new features, weapons, and new stealthy movies. Conker would be a close second, Its basically the original game but with new graphics, physics, weapons, etc. The part that was on the demo was the Beach scene with the Tediz ( My fav part of the game). I also noticed that the targeting system is a lot, and i mean a lot better. Unreal tournament is a pretty fun game, but is ment for Xbox Live. In addition to cool, futuristic guns they added meele weapons too. I think this is a pretty cool feature, for example you can deflect thing like rockets back at the person who fired them with your meele weapons. Also they are pretty good when you are in close combat with no good guns. They have many characters to choose from, some old, some new. The maps are great both in size and graphically.

Well, that all i can think of now, but the next couple of months look good for the Xbox owners!

Jonbo298
02-25-2005, 10:32 PM
I want to try Conker :(

DarkMaster
02-25-2005, 10:54 PM
UT2 is teh shiite online. Conker was pretty fun, decent demo. SC:CT was definitely cool too.

A worthwhile demo for sure, good stuff.

Crash
02-26-2005, 01:47 AM
hmmm... might have to pick that one up