PDA

View Full Version : Wario Ware: Touched!

thatmariolover
02-18-2005, 03:06 AM
Man, I picked this the other day when I was working and we got our first shipment. It's insane. It's really easy to "beat the game." But actually unlocking everything is proving rather difficult.

I love some of the multiplayer minigames (since the game doesn't have true multiplayer). Particularly the Ping-Pong game that spans the two screens. You have one person holding the DS like they normally would, and another person holding it from the other end. They're looking at the "bottom" screen (top to them, since they're looking at the DS from the other end), and hitting the "R" button to hit the ping pong whenever it comes into their court, while you're looking at the top screen (your court) and hitting the ball as it comes to you. An absolutely genius way of using the two screens.

Plus there are really cool minigames that take advantage of the microphone.

Canyarion
02-18-2005, 03:55 AM
How sensitive is the microphone? Is it still only responsive to 'blowing' and stuff? :unsure:

And I played the demo, pretty sweet. :D

Jonbo298
02-18-2005, 09:17 AM
I've been wanting to try it out sometime, maybe I'll check out a store demo if one is available sometime

Dyne
02-18-2005, 07:36 PM
How sensitive is the microphone? Is it still only responsive to 'blowing' and stuff? :unsure:

And I played the demo, pretty sweet. :D

In Feel the Magic you can record your voice for up to 3 seconds, so no.

And then that voice recording you make plays along with the theme music during the chorus in some parts. It's funny.