PDA

View Full Version : Aguilera Engaged - OMGWTFBBQ

Jonbo298
02-13-2005, 02:05 PM
LOS ANGELES - Christina Aguilera may be getting what a girl wants. The Grammy-winning singer is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, music executive Jordan Bratman, Aguilera's representative, Meghan Prophet, told The Associated Press on Saturday night.

Bratman, 26, proposed to the 23-year-old pop diva on Friday night while the two were vacationing at an undisclosed location, Prophet said.

"No wedding plans have been set yet," she said.

Bratman presented Aguilera with a diamond ring designed by jeweler Stephen Webster, she said.

The engagement initially was confirmed to the magazines People and US Weekly.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050213/ap_en_ot/people_aguilera

OMGWTFBBQ Poor men who oggled her for years :p

Null
02-13-2005, 02:06 PM
you forgot the Hi2u.....omghi2uwtfbbq :P

Jonbo298
02-13-2005, 02:17 PM
oops, your right Null :p

Stray_Bullet
02-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Her getting married makes her any less available?

We never had a chance, but we still oggled.

Bube
02-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Can someone explain "omghi2uwtfbbq" to me? I mean, where does it come from? I've seen it a few times, and have no idea about what it is.

To stay on topic... I hate CA, and I never even thought about oggling her. But I hope they stay happy.

Happydude
02-13-2005, 03:09 PM
CA is ugly, IMO...never oggled her. i admit she did look good back in the "genie in a bottle" days, but now she's :Puke:

Dyne
02-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Can someone explain "omghi2uwtfbbq" to me? I mean, where does it come from? I've seen it a few times, and have no idea about what it is.

To stay on topic... I hate CA, and I never even thought about oggling her. But I hope they stay happy.

I've said "OMGHI2U" in a bunch of girl's thread that were started here, to indicate how stupid everyone was being posting a lot more frequently than usual. If you remember the famous "Hi guyz, I'm a girl! <3" flash video, one of the guys says OMGHI2U. I mean, what else sums it all up.

And I think Perfect Stu added on the WTFBBQ just to make it rhyme, or something. :unsure:

Haha, silly Aguilera. Always shadowing Britney..

GameMaster
02-13-2005, 03:36 PM
CA is ugly, IMO...never oggled her. i admit she did look good back in the "genie in a bottle" days, but now she's :Puke:

Yeah, she lost my desire as her career progressed.

Jonbo298
02-13-2005, 03:47 PM

I agree. Before she went wacko with the Hair/Makeup, she looked much better. Now....yeah......

KillerGremlin
02-13-2005, 03:54 PM
She's gross.....her vagina probably looks like fine Italian cuisine.

Why would you marry let alone tap that?

Jonbo298
02-13-2005, 04:38 PM
She's gross.....her vagina probably looks like fine Italian cuisine.

:rofl:

Typhoid
02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Bratman!

Yeah, anyways. She isn't all too hot. Like, sure...she is, but thats only because shes in shape, and doesn't wear clothes.

ulala06
02-13-2005, 06:21 PM
hahaha omgwtfbbq without hi2u is so random! i love it. hahahaha

anyway... christina christina christina... i wonder which christina bratman is in love with?

pretty clean spanish CA
skank ho thug wannabe dreadlock CA
20's starlet too much lipstick CA

KillerGremlin
02-13-2005, 06:36 PM
How about "will have sex with anything including a lampost CA?"

ulala06
02-13-2005, 07:45 PM

oh yea.

darn, i knew i forgot something.

Jonbo298
02-13-2005, 08:55 PM

Depending on how you view that, its a good thing and a bad thing :p

Yan
02-13-2005, 09:13 PM
20's starlet too much lipstick CA

I actually like that look and I think she pulls it off nicely :)

IMHO, Christina is so much better than Britney music wise and she has amazing vocals. I am glad that the two of them have moved away from the 'blonde pop tart' stereotype and reinvented themselves.

Jessica Simpson needs to learn how to move on... :unsure:

DimHalo
02-13-2005, 10:54 PM
I don't think we need any more sluts in the world...

MuGen
02-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Christina Aguilera of course has better vocals then Britney, however Britney is just better looking.... IMO

And to top it off... the only one who hasn't broken off from the stereotype of it all is the one who has the most talent.... Jessica Simpson...... probably the best vocalist of the three... of course that's IMO. lol

CA is ugly now.... she was better yesterday rather than today.

Stray_Bullet
02-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Nothing beats the Christina Maxim pictures. Nothing, I say!

KillerGremlin
02-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Nothing beats the Christina Maxim pictures. Nothing, I say!

I'm sure Nothing isn't the only one beating the Christina Maxim pictures.

ulala06
02-14-2005, 05:34 PM

/me dies laughing

/me is resurrected

omg.

Jonbo298
02-14-2005, 05:49 PM

:rofl:

+rep :p

Yan
02-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Christina Aguilera of course has better vocals then Britney, however Britney is just better looking.... IMO

And to top it off... the only one who hasn't broken off from the stereotype of it all is the one who has the most talent.... Jessica Simpson...... probably the best vocalist of the three... of course that's IMO. lol

CA is ugly now.... she was better yesterday rather than today.

Yup, I do agree that Britney is quite the looker and can be really pretty if she's properly dressed up.

Jessica Simpson has a great voice (spans almost 4 octaves) but lately I find her vocal acrobatics getting more and more irritating. She remade a couple of my favourite songs (Angels and Take My Breath Away) and completely spoiled them :(

BTW, wonder if anyone has seen her performance at the Latin Grammy Awards?