PDA

View Full Version : "Deadly Alliance"

BreakABone
01-19-2002, 09:46 AM
Since all the kids are doing it.Well actually I been working on this for about a month now and been trying to get the first few chapters pinned down before I started to post

Well this is my first fanfic and as you will probably notice it resembles the style of XanTar in which you take a pre-established worlds and characters and try to expand their universe. This one takes place in my favorite videogame kingdom... The MushRom KingDom which is home to Nintendo's most famous mascot,Mario, and ofcourse some of the most memorable allies and enemies such as Peach,Bowser and Luigi. The fanfic will try and include as many character as possible without really messing around with the plot and should try and retain all elements that made Mario great while also throwing in some more details to things never really mentioned in the Mario universe or ever expanded upon....

Well I'll write the prologue soon and probably post the first chapter tomorrow or so but the following chapters will come out like every week and a half to 2 weeks so I can work on them...

o yea and the title of the fanfic is "Deadly Alliance"

BreakABone
01-19-2002, 09:51 AM
Star Road overlooks the MushRoom Kingdom and is home to the 7 Star Spirits. They have protected the MushRoom Kingdom for generations and had their powers taken from them by the evil King Bowser Koopa.

Mario, the hero of the MushRoom Kingdom, thwarted Bowser's plan by venturing through the 7 realsm of the MushRoom Kingdom to retrieve the 7 Star Spirits from the henchmen of Bowser. After getting the 7 Star Spirits, Mario was given the powers to defeat Bowser in Peach's Castle and restore the Kingdom.

The MushRoom KingDom has been at peace since that incident until an event starts to shake the foundation of the KingDom. The kingdom is on the verge of a Civil War that may be to powerful for even Mario to stop. But is it all that meets the eye. Are the Kings and Queens really preparing for war. And what of Mario's old archnemesis Bowser he has not been seen since Mario defeated him.