PDA

View Full Version : For families, Nintendo > XBox

Perfect Stu
02-11-2005, 11:04 PM
"Microsoft would love for the Xbox to become the center of home entertainment. But if the company can't get its family-games situation together, that won't happen. And based on what I've been playing, they have a long way to go. Without a family-game strategy, the Xbox will remain the province of older boys and men. My solution: Buy Nintendo."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1738&ncid=1211&e=10&u=/zd/20050210/tc_zd/145544

to quote a guy from Gaming-Age:

*yawn* Yet another mainstream article dissing Nintendo.

wait. . .what?!?

:lol:

Professor S
02-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Why is it every time an article is released that is in any way critical of the Xbox, or God forbid actually shows a preference for or superior performance by another system, it always ends up in the Xbox forum with a :lol: at the end? Do Xbox fans do this in other forums? No. So what exactly are these people who do this afraid of?

Technological penis envy is a horrible, emabarrassing malady...

Now I shall leave this thread while everyone posts what an annoying ass I am. Have a good time ;)

Jonbo298
02-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Strangler, you big asshole!!! :p

GameMaster
02-13-2005, 01:44 PM
XBox doesn't need to be the center of home entertainment. They have plenty kids and older kids who already support the system.

And it doesn't matter that for families Nintendo > Xbox because kids and older kids make up more of the consumer base than families do.

Blackmane
02-13-2005, 09:19 PM
I don't understand how the guy thought the article was dissing Nintendo. Because it said it was liked by families? OMG

:lol: