PDA

View Full Version : Make that 153 Pokémon.

Yoshi
01-19-2002, 02:23 AM
Yep, two new Pokémon are on the loose. Don't bother looking for your old GameBoy Color though. These guys are coming to GBA (and hopefully GCN too). Well, take a gander at the new lengendary...uhh...Pokéthings...

Angrist
01-19-2002, 06:11 AM
:confused: Doesn't that make 255 pokémon?? :confused:
They kinda look like eachother... isn't it the same PKMN, male and female or something???

BreakABone
01-19-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Angrist
They kinda look like eachother... isn't it the same PKMN, male and female or something???

Shush we won'tt ell him that there were already 253 of them creatures....

Drunk Hobbit
01-19-2002, 11:31 AM
OK got the translations and speculations:

(these descriptions are rough translations of the red descriptions)
The blue on is Ratiosu

The new Pokemon, Ratiosu has big wings that let it fly in the air. It's able to become transparent, though the illusion takes it's shape.

The red one is Ratiasu

Ratiasu likes to be near Ratiosu. Their two mindshave are strong spirits.

(these questions are rough translations of those "1, 2, 3" on the left)

Are these Pokemon going to be in the GBA version?
These Pokemon from the movie are from the game... Are they going to appear in the GBA version though?

(there was little writing just left of the Lugia pciture. "Lugia did appear in the Gold Silver versions...")

Why now you can see them?
The picture on the left shows that their bodies can be seen through. Maybe the first Pokemon in history to be trasparent?

Do these Pokemon live in a "Water Capital"?
Our strange predictions only limits us to what we see, these two Pokemon may live in the "Water Capital". Perhaps this "Water Capital" is where these kind of Pokemon live?

Release date: 7/13/2002

Drunk Hobbit
01-19-2002, 11:48 AM
http://www.pokemon2002.jp

Link to the official site. With movie trailers.

Yoshi
01-19-2002, 01:17 PM

Oops :D Well, don't I feel sheepish

Happydude
01-19-2002, 02:31 PM
:confused:

umm...i dont know how to tell you this guys, but PKMN are for BABIES!!!!

i dont know jack-$hit about them...i stoped watching them about 1.5 years ago...and here you are still talking about them...you guys are more mature then this...come on, act like it!

Mushlafa
01-19-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by happydude666

i dont know jack-$hit about them...i stoped watching them about 1.5 years ago...and here you are still talking about them...you guys are more mature then this...come on, act like it!

Me thinks your gonna get flamed for that.
*looks around for SdTPikachu*

So you stopped wathing them when you were 15? There are probably people younger than that on these forums.

Angrist
01-19-2002, 04:49 PM
Pokémon is cool. :cool:

Do you guys have 'flippos'?? Go to the flippo website (http://www.foxkids.nl/localise/flippos/phase2/)! Click on the most left star and on a bag of chips. It's pretty neat, flippo's are little plastic collactable round things in crisps. Now they have Pokémon on it.
http://www.foxkids.nl/localise/flippos/phase2/flippos_f/big/10.gif

Drunk Hobbit
01-19-2002, 05:13 PM
*brings back memories of pogs*

So Pokémon is on Fox? Here Digimon is on Fox and Pokémon's on the WB.

Angrist
01-19-2002, 05:17 PM
Yeah, Pokémon and Digimon are both on Fox Kids. I wished they would broadcast some new episodes!!! :mad:

Drunk Hobbit
01-19-2002, 06:37 PM
Dunno about where you are or where they're up to but Digimon is coming back in febuary here, and I don't watch Pokémon that often but I think they continue having new ones here.

Yoshi
01-20-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by happydude666

*whips out Pokéball*
happydude, return!
*Pokéball laser sucks happydude back into his ball*
Ok, now where were we? :D

Angrist
01-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Danchastu
Dunno about where you are or where they're up to but Digimon is coming back in febuary here, and I don't watch Pokémon that often but I think they continue having new ones here. Would be nice if you told us where you live.

Happydude
01-20-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Yoshi

*whips out Pokéball*
happydude, return!
*Pokéball laser sucks happydude back into his ball*
Ok, now where were we? :D

*squeeky(sp) voice*

y u litt....i meen...heh heh heh *gulp* :unsure:

Drunk Hobbit
01-20-2002, 10:07 AM
Would be nice if you told us where you live.

:hmm: NYC...

BreakABone
01-20-2002, 10:15 AM

:hmm: NYC... Yeah...And well I don't know anymore there are some problems.. I think Digimon was on Fox Kids but that came on UPN now and I don'y know if they cancelled that but I think the last episode we had was when they were in the Digital World

Angrist
01-20-2002, 10:17 AM

:hmm: NYC... Why that look? How was I supposed to know! :hmm: