PDA

View Full Version : Ruin an album cover.

Fez
01-19-2002, 12:49 AM
-ripped from sa :D

Rather then draw up your faviourite album cover, take one and ruin it in a couple of steps. And then post it here! If you need hosting...AHH YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE HOSTING...then send the pictures to me (mailto:irsigler@ozemail.com.au) or upload them with the special feature mmediggy.

http://www.burnsideshs.qld.edu.au/home/6146/abbey.jpg WITH 10% LESS "JPG"!

Bube
01-19-2002, 09:48 AM
Is that the cover of the Beatles' Abbey Road album? I'm just guessing because I've never seen it, and the file name is "abbey.jpg".

Revival
01-19-2002, 10:18 AM
That's an edited picture, but that is basically the Abbey Road album cover form the Beatles.

The only difference is that the person on the right is not originally wearing a Klu Klux Klan head-dress.

Xantar
01-19-2002, 10:43 AM
I'm sensing the possibility of some CamFu head placement...

What's a good site for album covers?

sdtPikachu
01-19-2002, 01:27 PM
Well, I was going to see if I could find a rubbish album cover to ruin... but then I thounght what the hell, and I thought I'd just post this - the second cover for an album by the Future Sound of London called Lifeforms.

I should give credit... t's by a guy called Buggy G Riphead who, if I remember correctly, is also a member or close associate with the band, and makes fantastic organic/urban artwork. I think he's great.

I love their artwork, and I couldn't desecrate it in any way shape or form... but feel free if you want to do it. The girl would look a bit odd with Cam's head...

N8
01-19-2002, 06:52 PM
that's a really awsome pic

but it really needed something....

Fez
01-19-2002, 09:43 PM
****ing hell, this is why GT sucks. Maybe two people can be bothered to do anything. How do you expect hilarity if no-one does anything? For ****s sakes. We need new members. Members that are willing to contribute something other then "BLAH BLAH I HATE GCN BLAH BLAH POO".

N8
01-20-2002, 01:58 PM
uh... you just killed your own topic

everyone isn't on all the time, takes a while for a thread to get some posts...

*bump*

yea! goose!

Angrist
01-20-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Fez
****ing hell, this is why GT sucks. Maybe two people can be bothered to do anything. How do you expect hilarity if no-one does anything? For ****s sakes. We need new members. Members that are willing to contribute something other then "BLAH BLAH I HATE GCN BLAH BLAH POO". Haha. You're mad because nobody replies to your topic? :rolleyes: