PDA

View Full Version : Requiem for Hyrule Chapter 2 Review

BreakABone
01-18-2002, 10:34 PM
Well not in the best of moods at the moment just finished reading a play for school.. a little pissed off at my school for this somewhat limited vacation..so I figured it would be the best time to write a review....

Well first thing this chapter is a tad bit longer than chapter 1 which means that it was too much reading for me to begin with....

Well this chapter re establishes certain aspects that we learned during chapter 1 such as the mentality of some characters namely Zelda/Sheik and Link. It also has the addiiton of some new and old characters such as the Owl from OOT and Young Link (The Goron)....

Also the inclusion of what I believe are some plot points such as the Death Mountain mining and the alternative source of water for Hyrule and ofcourse Link/Sheik venturing into the territory beyond Hyrule.

The biggest plot point in this chapter would have to be the prophetic dream.. even though I think Xanny made one big mistake with it.. I really don't think you should have spelt out that it was a prophetic dream maybe some subtle hints.. but not outright and say it...

Other than some minor spelling errors this chapter is rather fun to read even though the slow pace of the story may turn off people if they plan on reading the whole thing at once when it is done....